Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AIG better thoughts

I agree they should be paid per their contracts. I guess I am trying to force someone to do the honorable thing, if it's forced then is it honorable?
There shouldn't be a next time for the give-a-ways.

I thought the second part of the bail-out, (after Obama took office), included no bonuses if they took the money...maybe I'm wrong on that part. They are still receiving money . . .
As far as the government changing contracts it happens all the time. Contracts change in the private sector especially with sports players.
The government has also changed the meaning of "Eminent Domain" so Walmart, etc can take your property for their super centers. The increased tax revenue is to the benefit of the public, homeowner has no rights against the state in this matter. Whatever happened to the old west when you could shoot a person for treaspassing??? Okay I don't want to go that far, but I should have the right of refusal.

No comments:

Post a Comment